At Plimbley Travel, we are doing everything we can to keep our customers safe, below you will find a list of all the steps we and our partners will be taking so you can relax and enjoy your holiday with peace of mind.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for your use
- You may be required to board the coach via the front and side doors depending where you are seated.
- All of our coaches will be vigorously cleaned each day and fully sanitised with a fogging machine at the start and end of each tour. All high traffic areas and all touch points are disinfected numerous times during the day. Some of our coaches have the benefit of the latest air purification technology.
- Face coverings/masks will be required (If you do not have these, we can supply you with a reusable face mask for the cost of £1.50each). Please ask for details.
- Passengers from the same household or social bubble will be allowed to sit together. Single travellers will not be expected to sit next to any other passengers
- Your seat numbers may change so we can adhere to social distancing as much as possible.
- You may be required to have your temperature taken with a contactless thermometer.
- Our booking and reservation systems are fully compliant with “Track & Trace” requirements.
- We are limiting the number of passengers we can take in one taxi or minibus; face coverings may be required depending on individual companies, but we would advise you to wear them for your own safety.
- Due to social distancing there will be no entertainment in some hotels.
- Swimming pools will not be open until further government guidance.
- Bars and restaurants will be open with tables arranged to adhere to social distancing.
- Group numbers will be reduced at any one time to some venues where you are in enclosed spaces to allow for social distancing.
- There might have to be changes to some excursions due to some venues not opening to full capacity. We will however try our best to update you on this as soon as possible.
As you are all aware things are changing on a daily basis, we will endeavour to keep you as up to date as possible. We acknowledge that these are strange and challenging times for us all and we would like to thank each and every one of you for your co-operation and patience.